Join the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation (MFRLF) for the
4th Annual Bountiful Basket Auction at the
Eclectic baskets, each with a unique theme and a centerpiece book, will help build the Endowment for the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Libraries.
Lots of baskets will be available for bidding by silent and live auction, including
- Luxury Suite seating for the Salem Red Sox, certificates for golf at Auburn Hills and at The Meadows
- Grayson County Cabin getaway
- Private tour of the Hahn Garden
- Beautiful Gourd Baskets
- Baskets for children (babies and older toys and clothes)
- Baskets to spoil you! (Wine, lotions, soaps and more)
- Art baskets
Check our Facebook page for the most up to date list of baskets.
Come bid and tap your toes to live music from
the Ridgeliners while you enjoy wine and light hors d’oeuvres.
Tickets for the event are $20.00 per person and are available at all
Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library branches (cash/check) and online at our
The Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) and is the fundraising arm of the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library. The Foundation funding helps the Library create new programs, expand services, and improve our buildings.
At the same time, the Foundation gives YOU an avenue to support your Library by making a donation, or getting involved as a volunteer. It is a way for you to give back to the Library you love!
The Foundation accepts cash, deferred/planned gifts, and some in-kind gifts. We will work with you to help your charitable goals fill the Library's needs. Please contact us at
382-6969 x210 for additional information.
Foundation Board of Directors
- Gail Billingsley: President
- Susie McCrea: Vice-President
- Elaine G. Powers: Secretary
- Joe/Linda Powers: Treasurer
- Alison Armstrong (Library Board liaison)
- Rick Lewis
- Bob Miller
- David Mullins
- Irene Peterson
- Melinda Smith
- Ryan D. Hamrick
- Paula Alston: Director
- June Sayers: Business Manager
Support the Library through the Foundation.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Our Heroes and Supporters
MFRL Board Chair Karen Drake presents Mary Ann Hinshelwood with a
Resolution honoring her years of service with the library system. Mary Ann is stepping down from her position as President of the MFRL Foundation as of January 1, 2014.