Movies at the Library
- Reel Fun Movies for Superhero Lovers: Monday, September 29, 5:30pm
Awakening after decades of suspended animation, Steve Rogers suits up as Captain America to solve a deadly mystery with the help of the Black Widow (played by Scarlett Johansson). Chris Evans plays the superhero battling an enemy from the past. Rated PG-13.
- Reel Fun Movies for Families: Monday, October 6, 6pm
Disneynature brings you an educational and entertaining documentary that follows a mama bear and her two young cubs. Over the course of a year, this bear family is followed throughout the Alaskan wilderness. Rated G.
- Reel Fun Movies for Teens and Adults: Monday, October 13, 6pm
Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are reunited in this new romantic comedy about two families that find themselves on the same African safari vacation. Enjoy the great scenery and exotic animals. Rated PG-13.
- Reel Fun Movies for Families: Monday, October 20, 6pm
A group of mothers, in need of some adult away-time, venture into the city for a night out together. Come see this family-friendly movie about a surprising and unexpected evening out. Rated PG.
- Reel Fun Movies for Teens and Adults: Monday, October 27, 6pm
Get in the Halloween spirit by watching this movie about the king of all monsters! A towering and scaly leviathan stars. Rated PG-13
- Halloween Fright Night: Thursday, October 30, 6pm
Do you like scary movies? Watch a scary movie and munch on snacks. Movie is Rated PG-13, for grades 6 and up.
- Halloween Family Fun: Friday, October 31, 3pm
Celebrate Halloween with crafts, delicious goodies and animated Halloween movies for all ages.
- Talking About Movies: Monday, October 6, 2pm
Bring a friend and enjoy Peter O’Toole and Petula Clark in a movie based on the novel by James Hilton.
- Movie & Popcorn: Saturday, October 18, 2pm
Just in time for Halloween come and enjoy if you dare. In this live action film, the long-time comedian Eddie Murphy is a workaholic real estate agent who finds that his latest property listing is a haunted house! His encounter with the ghosts teaches him about the importance of the family he has long neglected. Enjoy fun special effects and non-stop laughs in this family adventure. Rated PG.